International Research Journal of Business Studies” is comprised of three constructs. The word “International” refers to our mission to provide readers with relevant fields of studies and to involve authors in giving their contributions in an international scale. ”Research Journal” refers to our aim to function as a media to disseminate research findings regardless of methodological differences. ”Business Studies” refers to the boundary of the fields of studies that we serve i.e. encompassing all disciplines and paradigms related to the studies of any facet of business.
Articles published in the IRJBS should:
- be an original research paper in business management area: marketing management, finance management, organization, human resources management, strategic management, operations management;
- be written interestingly, and so as to be accessible to business scholars, researchers, consultants, students and practitioners;
- put an emphasis on the implementation aspect without neglecting scientific criteria.
- be analytical rather than merely descriptive;
- offer significant contribution to the knowledge in the area of business management. Manuscript must be original and should not violate the existing copyright.