- Manuscripts should preferably be written in English.
- All manuscripts must be clearly typed with single spacing in A4 papers, (size 210 x 297 mm.).
- All manuscripts must include an abstract approximately 100-200 words.
- The manuscript is to be arranged as follows: TITLE, NAME OF THE AUTHOR, EMAIL ADDRESS, ABSTRACT, KEY WORDS, INTRODUCTION, METHODS, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, MANAGERIAL IMPLICATIONS, CONCLUSION, REFERENCES.
- All manuscripts that are submitted to the journal are reviewed initially by the editors. If the article has a sufficient and appropriate research focus, it will then enter the review process. The journal has double-blind review policy.
- Manuscripts are critically evaluated by at least 3 reviewers. Acceptable manuscripts are usually returned to the author for consideration of comments and criticism.
- Author, who sent the manuscript to IRJBS, should apply for one-year subscription. The author should renew the subscription to three-year subscription if the manuscript is published in the journal.
- The Author should provide data includes work and research experiences, current affiliation, and educational background. Address, e-mail address, and telephone number of the author should be clearly indicated.
- Manuscript (soft copy) should be sent by first-class mail or email to:
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Prasetiya Mulya Publishing
Jl. RA. Kartini, Cilandak Barat
Jakarta 12430, INDONESIA
Phone: (62-21) 751.1126 ext. 8860, 8864
Fax: (62-21) 765.3110
- Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before, except in the form of an abstract or as a part of a published lecture, review, or thesis; that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all the coauthors; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication the authors agree to automatic transfer of copyright to the publisher; and that the manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any language without the consent of the copyright
- IRJBS use APA style as reference format writing. We also provide you a reference format writing templates available in key reference management packages ENdNote (http://www.endnote.com/support/enstyles.asp). References should be published within the last 10 years.
The style to be used is as follows:
Book with Single Author:
Gore, A. (2006). An inconvinient truth: The planetary emergency of global warming and what we can do about it. Emmaus, PA: Rodale.
In-text reference: (Gore, 2006)
Book with Two Authors:
Michaels, P.J., & Balling, R.C., Jr. (2000). The satanic gases: Clearing the air about global warming. Washington, DC: Cato Institute.
In-text reference: (Michaels & Balling, 2000)
Book with Editor as Author:
Galley. K. E. (Ed.). (2004). Global climate change and wildlife in North America. Bethesda, MD: Wildlife Society.
In-text reference: (Galley, 2004)
Brochure or Pamphlet:
New York State Departemen of Health. (2002). After a sexual assault. [Brochure]. Albany, NY: Author.
In-text reference: (New York, 2002)
An Anonymous Book:
Environmental resource handbook. (2001). Millerton, NY: Grey House.
In-text reference: (Environmental Resource Handbook, 2001)
Articles in Reference Books (unsigned and signed):
Greenhouse effect. (2005). American heritage science dictionary. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin.
Schneider, S.H. (2000). Greenhouse effect. World book encyclopedia (Millenium ed. Vol. 8, pp. 3820382). Chicago, IL: World Book.
In-text references: (Greenhouse effect, 2005)
Allen, L. (2004, August). Will Tuvalu dissappear beneath the sea? Global warming threatens to swamp a small island nation. Smithsonian, 35(5), 44-52.
Begley, S., & Murr, A. (2007, July 2). Which of these is not causing global warming? A sport utility vehicles; B. Rice fields; C. Increased solar output. Newsweek, 150(2), 48-50.
In-text references: (Allen, 2004)
Newspaper Articles (unsigned and signed):
College officials agree to cut greenhouses gases. (2007, June 13). Albany Times Union, p. A4.
Landler, M. (2007, June 2). Bush's Greenhouse Gas Plan Throws Europe Off Guard. New York Times, p. A7.
In-text references: ("College Officials", 2007)
Journal Article with Continous Paging:
Miller-Rushing, A.J., Primack, R. B., Primack, D.. & Mukunda, S. (2006). Photographs and herbarium specimen as tools to document phonological changes in response to global warming. American Journal of Botany, 93, 1667-1674.
In-text reference: (Miller-Rushing, Primack, Primack, & Mukunda, 2006)
Journal Article when each issue begins with p.1:
Bogdonoff, S., & Rubin, J. (2007). The regional greenhouse ga initiative: Taking action in Maine. Environment, 49(2), 9-16.
In-text reference: (Bogdonoff & Rubin, 2007)
Journal Article form a Library Subscription Service Database with a DOI (digital object identifier):
Mora, C., & Maya, M. F. (2006). Effect of the rate of temperature increase of the dynamic method on the heat tolerance of fishes. Journal of Thermal Biology, 31, 337-341.
In-text reference: (Mora & Maya, 2006)
United States Environmental Protection Agency. (2007, May 4). Climate Change. Retrieved From the Environmental Protection Agency website: http://www.epa.gov/climatechange
In-text reference: (United States Environmental, 2007)
Gelspan, R. (2007). The Heat Is Online. Lake Oswego, OR: Green House Netwrok. Retrieved from The Heat IS Online website: http://heatisonline.org
In-text reference: (Geslpan, 2007)
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.